ಚಂದನವನ (sandalwood)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ಚಂದನವನ (sandalwood)
ಚಂದನವನ (sandalwood)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bachchan Suddep film trailer release by VR

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bachchan Suddep film trailer release by VR Empty Bachchan Suddep film trailer release by VR

Post by Admin Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:58 pm

The dream merchant of Kannada cinema V Ravichandran released the trailer of one minute plus prepared by director Shashank starring Kichcha Sudeep for ‘Bachchan’ Kannada cinema on Thursday night at Gold Finch Hotel.

Shashank preferred to call it as a ‘Teaser’ for ‘Trailer’ and that gave a topic for V Ravichandran. We used to tease girls in the college and now I am here to release the teaser of my friend Kichcha Sudeep film ‘Bachchan’. Sudeep always thinks big and good with tidiness in work and discipline. In such places V Ravichandran will be there he declared.

Director Shashank thanked V Ravichandrana for coming to the event. After seeing ‘Prema Loka’ I decided to become a director in those days of school days. After watching Sudeep film I thought I should direct Sudeep one day. Today both the things are materializing in my life stated Shashank.

Admin
Admin

https://sandalwood.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Bachchan Suddep film trailer release by VR Empty Bachchan teaser unveiled

Post by Chalukya Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:37 pm

The teaser and first look of the Kiccha Sudeepa-starrer Bachchan, directed by Shashank, was unveiled on May 31 at a press meet in Gold Finch Hotel.
Crazy Star Ravichandran unveiled the teaser, which was appreciated for its presentation and editing.

Ravichandran said he came because he believed Sudeepa is giving something good to the Kannada film industry.

"I will be there wherever good things are happening in the industry," said Ravichandran. "I have been watching Shashank grow as a director. Some of my producers had wanted him to direct me in a remake. But Shashank said he didn't want to direct a remake. I respect his decision.

"I think Shashank was not able to meet the fans' expectations with his last film Jarasandha," added Ravichandran. "I want him to correct himself and move on from the disappointment. I promise you he has made a very good film this time."

Shashank said he had spoken to Sudeepa almost two years ago about this project. "I took a lot of time scripting Bachchan and later writing the dialogues. I used to meet Sudeepa regularly and get his inputs," he said.

"We have three heroines - Bhavana, Deepa Sannidhi and Parul Yadav - along with four villains. Jagapathi Babu is playing a special role in the film."

He promised Sudeepa's fans that they can look forward to an intense film that has a lot of scope for Kannada's Prince of Performance.

Sudeepa said he had liked two of Shashank's earlier films and was eagerly looking forward to working with him.

"Shashank has done a wonderful script for Bachchan. What I wanted in the form of an exciting script has been given to me. Even the making of the teaser has impressed me very much," said Sudeepa.

Producer Uday Mehta concluded that with a fine performer like Kiccha and a team of wonderful technicians and artists headed by a proven director like Shashank, Bachchan will certainly do well.

Chalukya
Chalukya

Back to top Go down

Bachchan Suddep film trailer release by VR Empty Jagapathi Babu in 'Bachchan'

Post by Hatavadhi Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:50 pm

Jagapathi Babu in 'Bachchan'

Top Telugu stars are making entry in Sandalwood and the first one to give his presence was mega star Chiranjeevi in ‘Sipayi’ with crazy star V Ravichandran.

Later Krishnamraju came to Kannada cinema ‘Simhada Mari’ with Shivarajakumar for father role. We have seen actors from Telugu Srikanth the person from Raichur of Karnataka. Very recently Srihari came from ‘Ko Ko Koli Kothi’.

Similarly Kannada stars also acted in Telugu films. The one who made it big is Prakash Raj. Superstar Upendra made debut from ‘Raa’ Telugu film. Kichcha Sudeep foray in to Telugu film ‘Eega’ in SS Rajamouli direction Now it is the turn of top Telugu actor Jagapathi Babu.

Kichcha Sudeep and Jagapathi Babu are friends and that made the actor to make his first appearance in ‘Bachchan’. It seems the role of Jagapathi Babu is on the negative shade. Director Shashank announced three tormentors for ‘Bachchan’ are Jagapathi Babu, Pradip Singh Rawat and Ashish Vidyarthi.

Hatavadhi
Hatavadhi

Back to top Go down

Bachchan Suddep film trailer release by VR Empty Re: Bachchan Suddep film trailer release by VR

Post by Surya Chingari Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:38 pm

Krishnan Love Story producer Uday Mehta will be producing a new film with Sudeep as a hero under the direction of Shashank who is the director of Krishnan Love Story which has now become a big hit in the Kannada film industry.

Talking to Chitraloka, Uday Mehta confirmed the news of Sudeep agreeing to work in his film under the direction of Shashank. "Already both Sudeep and Shashank have discussed about few story lines and I am sure the story will be finalised in a few days. Since Sudeep sir has told me that he will give call sheet from February next year, we will have ample time to work on the screen play and do pre production work for the film' says Uday Mehta.

Sudeep was quite impressed with Krishnan Love Story and had indeed liked the work of Shashank, says Uday. "When I first approached Sudeep sir and told him about my intentions of making a film with him under the direction of Shashank he felt pleased. He said that he was also interested to work with Shashank' said Uday Mehta.

source - chitraloka
Surya Chingari
Surya Chingari

Back to top Go down

Bachchan Suddep film trailer release by VR Empty Re: Bachchan Suddep film trailer release by VR

Post by Surya Chingari Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:41 pm

My next film with Sudeep will be my biggest: Director Shashank

DNA first reported a coup of sorts last September of director Shashank teaming up with actor Sudeep for a rather ambitious project.

Now that Shashank’s film with Vijay, Jarasandha, is nearing its release, the director is all set to begin work on his yet-to-be titled film with Sudeep, which he promises will be his biggest film till date.

“I plan to begin the film in November. I’ve a script which requires three heroines to be a part of it. Each of the girls has an important role, so I’m currently going to be busy with casting and other finer details,” says Shashank, who will be backed by producer Uday Mehta.

Shashank plans to release the film it in four languages, encashing on his hero’s popularity. “Sudeep is a national-level actor. He’s been accepted in Hindi and Telugu already and he’s soon going to make his mark in Tamil. So it makes sense for me to release the film in at least four languages,” he says.

Quiz him on how big the budget of the film will be and Shashank says, “It is a huge budget, no doubt. But, we cannot compromise on anything either, especially when we have an actor like Sudeep as the protagonist.”
Surya Chingari
Surya Chingari

Back to top Go down

Post by Surya Chingari Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Surya Chingari
Surya Chingari

Back to top Go down

Post by Surya Chingari Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:30 pm

ಸುದೀಪ್ ರನ್ನು ಬಚ್ಚನ್ ಮಾಡಲಿರುವ ಶಶಾಂಕ್
ಗುರುವಾರ, ಫೆಬ್ರವರಿ 2, 2012, 13:00 [IST]

ಕಿಚ್ಚ ಸುದೀಪ್ 'ಬಚ್ಚನ್' ಆಗಲಿದ್ದಾರೆಯೇ? ಹೀಗೊಂದು ಪ್ರಶ್ನೆಗೆ ಉತ್ತರ 'ಹೌದು' ಎಂಬುದು ಸದ್ಯದ ಸಮಾಚಾರ. ಜರಾಸಂಧ ನಿರ್ದೇಶಿಸಿ ಹೆಸರು ಕೆಡಿಸಿಕೊಂಡ ನಿರ್ದೇಶಕ ಶಶಾಂಕ್, ಇದೀಗ 'ಬಚ್ಚನ್' ಟೈಟಲ್ ಇಟ್ಟುಕೊಂಡು ಕಥೆ ಹೆಣೆಯುತ್ತಿದ್ದಾರೆ. ಅದು ಸುದೀಪ್ ಗಾಗಿಯೇ ಸಿದ್ಧವಾಗುತ್ತಿದೆ ಎಂಬುದು ಗಾಂಧಿನಗರದ ಮಂದಿಯ ಮೆಸೇಜು.

ಶಶಾಂಕ್ ನಿರ್ದೇಶನದ 'ಜರಾಸಂಧ' ಕಷ್ಟಪಟ್ಟು ಐವತ್ತು ದಿನ ಪೂರೈಸಿದೆ. ಸ್ವತಃ ಶಶಾಂಕ್ ಹಾಗೂ ಸಿನಿಪ್ರೇಕ್ಷಕರು ಅಂದುಕೊಂಡಷ್ಟು ಸಿನಿಮಾ ಯಶಸ್ವಿಯಾಗಿಲ್ಲ. 'ಕರಿಚಿರತೆ' ವಿಜಯ್ ಎಷ್ಟೇ ಕಷ್ಟಪಟ್ಟರೂ ಅದೆಲ್ಲಾ ನೀರಿನಲ್ಲಿ ಮಾಡಿದ ಹೋಮವಾಗಿದೆ. ಆದರೆ ಶಶಾಂಕ್ ಸುಮ್ಮನೆ ಕುಳಿತಿಲ್ಲ, ಮುಂದಿನ ಚಿತ್ರಕ್ಕೆ ಸಿದ್ಧರಾಗಿದ್ದಾರೆ.

ಅಂದುಕೊಂಡಂತೆ ಎಲ್ಲವೂ ನಡೆದರೆ ಬಚ್ಚನ್ ಚಿತ್ರದ ಹೀರೋ ಸುದೀಪ್ ಆಗಲಿದ್ದಾರೆ. ನಾಯಕಿ, ಹಾಗೂ ಮಿಕ್ಕವರ ಆಯ್ಕೆ ಇನ್ನಷ್ಟೇ ನಡೆಯಬೇಕಿದೆ. ಫೆಬ್ರವರಿ ಕೊನೆಯ ವಾರ ಚಿತ್ರಕ್ಕೆ ಮುಹೂರ್ತ ನಡೆಸಲು ನಿರ್ಧರಿಸಲಾಗಿದೆ. ಜರಾಸಂಧ ಮೂಲಕ ಹೋದ ಶಶಾಂಕ್ ಮಾನ, ಬಚ್ಚನ್ ಕಡೆಯಿಂದ ಬರಬಹುದೇ ಎಂಬುದು ಸದ್ಯದ ಪ್ರಶ್ನೆ. (ಒನ್ ಇಂಡಿಯಾ ಕನ್ನಡ)
Surya Chingari
Surya Chingari

Back to top Go down

Post by Surya Chingari Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:49 pm

ಸಿಕ್ಸರ್, ಮೊಗ್ಗಿನ ಮನಸು, ಕೃಷ್ಣನ್ ಲವ್ ಸ್ಟೋರಿ ಮೂಲಕ ಪಡೆದುಕೊಂಡದ್ದನ್ನು 'ಜರಾಸಂಧ'ದ ಮೂಲಕ ಶಶಾಂಕ್ ಕಳೆದುಕೊಂಡದ್ದೇನೋ ಆಯ್ತು. ಆದ್ರೆ ಅವರು ಒಂದು ಸೋಲಿಗೆ ಸುಮ್ಮನೆ ಕುಳಿತಿಲ್ಲ. ಮರಳಿ ಯತ್ನವ ಮಾಡು ಎಂಬಂತೆ ಆಕ್ಷನ್ ಚಿತ್ರವನ್ನೇ ಮತ್ತೆ ನಿರ್ದೇಶಿಸಲು ಹೊರಟಿದ್ದಾರೆ. ಕಿಚ್ಚ ಸುದೀಪ್ ನಾಯಕರಾಗಿರುವ ಈ ಚಿತ್ರದ ಹೆಸರು 'ಬಚ್ಚನ್'.

ಇದು ಲೇಟೆಸ್ಟ್ ಮಾಹಿತಿ. ಚಿತ್ರದ ಹೆಸರು ಬದಲಾದರೂ ಅಚ್ಚರಿಯಿಲ್ಲ. ಅಷ್ಟಕ್ಕೂ ಚಿತ್ರಕತೆ ಇನ್ನೂ ಪೂರ್ತಿಯಾಗಿಲ್ಲವಂತೆ. ಈಗಷ್ಟೇ ಒಂದು ಹಂತದವರೆಗೆ ಬಂದಿದೆ. 'ಜರಾಸಂಧ'ದಲ್ಲಿ ಎಡವಿರುವುದು ಎಲ್ಲಿ ಅನ್ನೋದನ್ನು ಪಟ್ಟಿ ಮಾಡಿಕೊಂಡಿರುವ ಶಶಾಂಕ್, ಈ ಬಾರಿ ಹಾಗಾಗದಂತೆ ಎಚ್ಚರಿಕೆ ವಹಿಸಿದ್ದಾರಂತೆ.

ಎಂ.ಎನ್. ಕುಮಾರ್ ನಿರ್ಮಿಸುತ್ತಿರುವ ಈ ಚಿತ್ರದ ಬಜೆಟ್ ಬರೋಬ್ಬರಿ 9 ಕೋಟಿ ರೂಪಾಯಿಗಳು. ಮೂವರು ನಾಯಕಿಯರು ಬೇರೆ. ಸುದೀಪ್ ಆಕ್ಷನ್, ಮೂವರು ನಾಯಕಿಯರು ಎಂದ ಮೇಲೆ 'ಬಚ್ಚನ್' ಭರ್ಜರಿ ಮೃಷ್ಟಾನ್ನವಾಗುವುದರಲ್ಲಿ ಸಂಶಯವಿಲ್ಲ.

ಕನ್ನಡದವರು ಮಾತ್ರವಲ್ಲದೆ, ಇತರ ಭಾಷೆಯಿಂದಲೂ ನಾಯಕಿಯರನ್ನು ಆರಿಸುವ ಚಿಂತನೆ ಶಶಾಂಕ್‌ರದ್ದು. ಅದಕ್ಕೆ ಕಾರಣ, ಕನ್ನಡದಲ್ಲಿ ಬಿಡುಗಡೆಯಾದ ನಂತರ ಸಿನಿಮಾವನ್ನು ತೆಲುಗು ಮತ್ತು ಹಿಂದಿಯಲ್ಲಿ ಬಿಡುಗಡೆ ಮಾಡುವ ಯೋಚನೆ ಮಾಡಿರುವುದು. ಸುದೀಪ್ ಈಗಾಗಲೇ ಹಿಂದಿ ಮತ್ತು ತೆಲುಗಿನಲ್ಲಿ ಕ್ಲಿಕ್ ಆಗಿರುವುದರಿಂದ, ಇದು ಫಲಿಸಬಹುದು ಅಂತ ನಿರ್ದೇಶಕ-ನಿರ್ಮಾಪಕರು ಐಡ್ಯಾ ಮಾಡ್ಯಾರಾ.

ಇದು ಪಕ್ಕಾ ಆಕ್ಷನ್ ಮತ್ತು ವಿನೂತನವಾಗಿರುತ್ತದೆ. ನನ್ನದೇ ಆದ ಪ್ಯಾಟರ್ನ್ ಇಲ್ಲಿ ಅಳವಡಿಸುತ್ತೇನೆ. ಎಲ್ಲರಿಗೂ ಹೊಸತೆನಿಸುವುದರಿಂದ ಬೇರೆ ಭಾಷೆಗಳಿಗೂ ಡಬ್ ಮಾಡುವ ಯೋಚನೆಯಿದೆ. ಕನ್ನಡ ಚಿತ್ರಗಳನ್ನು ಬೇರೆ ಭಾಷೆಯ ಮಂದಿ ನೋಡುವುದಿಲ್ಲ ಎಂಬ ಭಾವನೆಯನ್ನು ಹೇಗಾದರೂ ಮಾಡಿ ಬದಲಿಸುತ್ತೇನೆ ಅಂತ ಕೆಲ ಸಮಯದ ಹಿಂದಷ್ಟೇ ಶಶಾಂಕ್ ಹೇಳಿಕೊಂಡಿದ್ದರು.

ಹೀಗೆ ಭಾರೀ ಸಿದ್ಧತೆಯಲ್ಲಿರುವ 'ಬಚ್ಚನ್' ಫೆಬ್ರವರಿ ಮುಗಿಯುವುದರೊಳಗೆ ತೆಂಗಿನ ಕಾಯಿ ಒಡೆಸಿಕೊಳ್ಳುವುದು ಗ್ಯಾರಂಟಿಯಂತೆ
Surya Chingari
Surya Chingari

Back to top Go down

Post by Surya Chingari Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:50 pm

Surya Chingari
Surya Chingari

Back to top Go down

Post by Surya Chingari Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:52 pm

Bachchan Titled For Sudeep-Shashank film

The title for Sudeep starrer film to be produced by Uday Mehta and directed by Shashank has been finalised as ‘Bachchan’ sources said. It appears Kicha has given a go ahead for the title recently when both Shashank and Mehta had met him to narrate the completed dialogue version of the film.
Though Shashank had thought of this title from the day he had completed the script of the film, he was wary of publicising the title, as Sudeep had expressed some reservations about the title. Later when the complete dialogue version was heard by the actor, he seems to have agreed to the title which was perfect for the story of the film. Since the title of Bachchan has been finalised for the film, it looks as if the film will have lot of Heroism dialogues and good build ups for the hero.

Three heroines are to be finalised for the film and search is already on. Hari Krishna is the music director of the film. Both Shashank and Sudeep have had discussions with the renowned music director for timely delivery of song compositions.

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... hank-film/
Surya Chingari
Surya Chingari

Back to top Go down

Post by Surya Chingari Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:59 pm

Bachchan – Deepa Paired With Sudeep

Lucky heroine Deepa Sannidhi who had acted in super hit film Sarathee and Paramathma released last year will be one of the three heroines of Kicha Sudeep’s film “Bachchan’ directed by Shashank. This film is being produced by Uday Mehta who had earlier made hit film “Krishnan Love Story’ with Ajay Rao and Radhika Pandit in the lead. Incidentally Deepa has finished working in her new film Janoo except for the picturisation of a song sequence to be held in Finland in Europe. The film is being directed by Preetham Gubbi and produced by Jayanna in which Deepa Sannidhi is paired with Yash.

Deepa Sannidhi has an important role in this film which will also have another big heroine playing another significant role. Sources said that Top South Indian actress Nayantara who has returned to work in films after her marriage plans with dance director-director-actor Prabhu Deva went Kaput is being approached to play the lead in this film. It is to be seen whether Nayan who is believed to have agreed to the story content and scope for her role in the film will be giving green signal to work in this most awaited project of Kicha’s fans.

Short URL: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Surya Chingari
Surya Chingari

Back to top Go down

Post by Surya Chingari Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:03 pm

Surya Chingari
Surya Chingari

Back to top Go down

Post by Surya Chingari Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:06 pm

Surya Chingari
Surya Chingari

Back to top Go down

Post by Surya Chingari Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:07 pm

Surya Chingari
Surya Chingari

Back to top Go down

Post by Surya Chingari Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:10 pm

Surya Chingari
Surya Chingari

Back to top Go down

Post by Surya Chingari Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:11 pm

Bachchan Heroine Bhavana

Malayalam film industry’s talented beauty Bhavana is going places in the Kannada film industry. Now she has added another Kannada film to her kitty after signing the film Bachchan directed by Shashank which is being produced by Uday Mehta. Kichcha Sudeepa is playing the title role in the film. Already the promo shoot of the film and promo shoot is over. The first look of the film will be unveiled on May 31 in front of the media persons.

Incidentally, Deepa Sannidhi and Parul Yadav have already been selected to play the characters of other two heroines in the film.
The film will be launched with a Pooja on June 1. The regular shooting of the film will commence from June 20.

Meanwhile, it is confirmed that Telugu actor Jagapathi Babu will be making a debut in this Kannada film. Jagapathi Babu is fairly well known to many Kannada film artists and is closer to both Arjun Sarja and Kichcha Sudeepa. Babu was excited to accept a good role in Bachchan which is central to the film’s story.

“Nothing matters for me. I am only looking for a good role, I hope my friends Arjun Sarja or Sudeep would try to get a good role for me’ a smiling Jagapathi Babu had told when he was here for the launch of Chiranjeevi Sarja starrer “Vaayuputhra’ launched a few years ago.
Now, it looks like Shashank has a tailor made role for the handsome Telugu actor in Bachchan. Sudeep is one of his friends in the Kannada film industry and the Telugu actor had made his presence in the audio launch of Sudeep directed ‘No. 73, Shanthi Nivasa’ a few years ago.

“Jagapathi Babu plays the role of a dynamic police officer and we require ten to twelve days of call sheet from him. He has agreed to be part of the film as the story had inspired him’ says Shashank.

But the idea is also a good business proposition as Kicha has already become popular in the Telugu film industry after working in S.S.Rajamouli’s Telugu film Eega. Jagapathi Babu’s presence in the film may enhance the attraction for the Telugu dubbing rights of the film.
Bachchan will be launched in Bengaluru on May 31. Jagapathi Babu is expected to be present on that occasion.
Surya Chingari
Surya Chingari

Back to top Go down

Post by Surya Chingari Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:25 pm

Nayanthara not doing Bachchan
Instead, Bhavana will team up with her Vishnuvardhana co-star Sudeep for the film
Sharanya CR
It was earlier reported that Kollywood lass Nayanthara would play the female lead opposite Sudeep in the Shashank directorial Bachchan. But it looks like the Super actor will not be part of the film. Nayanthara has opted out of the project citing the ‘dates didn’t work out’ excuse. And now, the director has roped in Malayalam actor Bhavana to replace Nayan.
The film will have Sudeep playing a nuanced character and has three female leads — Bhavana, Parul and Deepa Sannidhi — in powerful characters. Talking about the replacement, director Shashank says, “Nayanthara couldn’t adjust her dates because of her Tamil film with Ajith. And that’s one of the reasons she had to opt out of the project. But now we have Bhavana, who will be essaying the role. It’s a very important character and is crucial to the film’s script. We couldn’t think of anyone else apart from her for the role and we’re sure that she will do a great job.”
Bhavana and Sudeep have earlier worked together in Vishnuvardhana and have been called a hit combination. And that only seems to have added value to Bachchan, says Shashank. “People are already aware of their combination and they both shared great chemistry in their previous film,” he says.
(With inputs from Purba Dutt)
WHAT ABOUT THE BADDIE? Bachchanwill have four villains. “We have finalized Ravishankar, Ashish Vidyarthi and Pradeep Singh Rawat. As the dates didn’t work out with Mahesh Manjrekar, we are looking at another actor from Bollywood to essay his role,” says Shashank. Mahesh, says, “There were some date issues, and we couldn’t seem to work around it. But I haven’t been communicated anything officially.”
Surya Chingari
Surya Chingari

Back to top Go down

Post by Surya Chingari Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:30 pm

Surya Chingari
Surya Chingari

Back to top Go down

Post by Surya Chingari Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:33 pm

Jagapathi Babu in 'Bachchan'..

Top Telugu stars are making entry in Sandalwood and the first one to give his presence was mega star Chiranjeevi in ‘Sipayi’ with crazy star V Ravichandran.

Later Krishnamraju came to Kannada cinema ‘Simhada Mari’ with Shivarajakumar for father role. We have seen actors from Telugu Srikanth the person from Raichur of Karnataka. Very recently Srihari came from ‘Ko Ko Koli Kothi’.

Similarly Kannada stars also acted in Telugu films. The one who made it big is Prakash Raj. Superstar Upendra made debut from ‘Raa’ Telugu film. Kichcha Sudeep foray in to Telugu film ‘Eega’ in SS Rajamouli direction Now it is the turn of top Telugu actor Jagapathi Babu.

Kichcha Sudeep and Jagapathi Babu are friends and that made the actor to make his first appearance in ‘Bachchan’. It seems the role of Jagapathi Babu is on the negative shade. Director Shashank announced three tormentors for ‘Bachchan’ are Jagapathi Babu, Pradip Singh Rawat and Ashish Vidyarthi...
Surya Chingari
Surya Chingari

Back to top Go down

Post by Surya Chingari Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:35 pm

Surya Chingari
Surya Chingari

Back to top Go down

Post by Surya Chingari Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:35 pm

Surya Chingari
Surya Chingari

Back to top Go down

Post by Surya Chingari Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:38 pm

Surya Chingari
Surya Chingari

Back to top Go down

Post by Surya Chingari Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:38 pm

Deepa Sannidhi out of Bachan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... -sannidhi/

Glamorous Diva Deepa Sannidhi will not be working in Shashank directed Bachchan which has Sudeep as the hero. A change in the final version of the script has necessitated the change as the new script had shortened her role.

Chitraloka’ Mega Portal contacted Deepa Sannidhi to obtain her reaction about her decision to opt out of the role. . The glam girl who had two big hits in her first two films of her career and the third film which is still running in theatres has already become a hot choice for several projects that were to be launched in the next few days. She will be working with Vijay in Chakravarthy and many other projects are in the pipeline. Deepa has finished two schedules for her film Sakkare in which she is teamed up with Golden Star Ganesh.
“There was change in the final script which was evolved after director Shashank wrote several versions of the script. My role was altered due to expansion of other characters. When I discussed this aspect with director Shashank, I said that it would be embarrassing for me to play the role which has been shortened due to the necessities of the script. Shashank also agreed and said that he tried his level best to keep intact some sequences which could have showcased my performance, but could not succeed because of the way script had evolved in its final shape. We mutually agreed that it was not right to play this role at this point. Therefore both us agreed mutually on this decision. The producer Uday Mehta who had selected me for the role before the final script was evolved was a little unhappy, though. He has promised that he will definitely work with me in a future project. I will respect the creative decision of the director ‘ said Deepa Sannidhi.
Shashank also agreed on Deepa’s version and said that the script had undergone several changes which meant that the heroine of the stature of Deepa Sannidhi was not required for the much shortened role. “We had earlier said that Sudeep will have three heroines and we will continue with this film with three heroines. But Deepa being a true professional has respected the director’s creative decision. I am happy about it and wish to work with her in any future project’ said Shashank.
Surya Chingari
Surya Chingari

Back to top Go down

Post by Surya Chingari Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:39 pm

Surya Chingari
Surya Chingari

Back to top Go down

Post by Surya Chingari Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:41 pm

ನನಗೆ 'ಅಂತಹ' ಪಾತ್ರಗಳು ಹಿಡಿಸೋದಿಲ್ಲ: ಪ್ರಣೀತಾ

ಯಾಕೋ ಗೊತ್ತಿಲ್ಲ, ಬಬ್ಲಿ ಗರ್ಲ್ ಪ್ರಣೀತಾ ಸುಭಾಷ್‌ಗೆ ಹೋದಲ್ಲೆಲ್ಲ ಇಂತಹ ಪ್ರಶ್ನೆಗಳೇ ಮುತ್ತಿಕೊಳ್ಳುತ್ತಿವೆ. ನೀವು ಆ ಪಾತ್ರ ಮಾಡ್ತೀರಾ, ಈ ಪಾತ್ರ ಮಾಡ್ತೀರಾ ಅಂತಾನೇ ಎಲ್ಲರೂ ಕೇಳ್ತಾರೆ. ಈಗ 'ಸಗುಣಿ' ಬಿಡುಗಡೆಯಾದ ಮೇಲಂತೂ ಹೇಳೋದೇ ಬೇಡ. ಆದರೆ ಅವರ ಉತ್ತರ ಮಾತ್ರ, 'ನೋ.. ನೋ.. ನನಗೆ ಅಂತಹ ಪಾತ್ರಗಳು ಹೊಂದೋದಿಲ್ಲ'!

ಹೀಗಂತ ಹೇಳುತ್ತಲೇ ತುಂಡು ಬಟ್ಟೆಗಳನ್ನು ಹಾಕೋದು, ಸೆಕ್ಸಿಯಾಗಿ ಕಾಣಿಸಿಕೊಳ್ಳೋದನ್ನು ಮುಂದುವರಿಸುತ್ತಿದ್ದಾರೆ ಪ್ರಣೀತಾ! ಪ್ರಣೀತಾ ಗ್ಲಾಮರ್ ಪಾತ್ರಗಳಲ್ಲಿ ಕಾಣಿಸಿಕೊಳ್ಳದ ಚಿತ್ರ ಯಾವುದಿದೆ? ಮೊದಲ ಚಿತ್ರ 'ಪೊರ್ಕಿ'ಯಿಂದ ಹಿಡಿದು ಈಗ ಬಿಡುಗಡೆಯಾಗಿರುವ 'ಸಗುಣಿ'ಯವರೆಗೂ ತುಂಡು ಬಟ್ಟೆಯೆಂದರೆ ಗಾಢ ನಂಟು. ತೆಲುಗು ನಟ ಸಿದ್ದಾರ್ಥ್ ಜತೆ ಸುಮಾರು ಎರಡು ನಿಮಿಷಗಳ ಕಾಲ ಕಿಸ್ಸಿಂಗ್ ದೃಶ್ಯದಲ್ಲಿ ಕಾಣಿಸಿಕೊಂಡದ್ದು ಇದೇ ಪ್ರಣೀತಾ ತಾನೇ?

ಬಿಡಿ, ಇಂತಹ ವಿಷಯಗಳನ್ನು ಪ್ರಸ್ತಾಪಿಸಿದರೆ, ನಮ್ಮ ನಾಯಕಿಯರ ಬಾಯಿಯಿಂದ ಬರೋ ಉತ್ತರ, ಗ್ಲಾಮರ್ ಮತ್ತು ಎಕ್ಸ್‌ಪೋಸಿಂಗ್‌ಗೆ ತುಂಬಾ ವ್ಯತ್ಯಾಸವಿದೆ. ನಾವು ಗ್ಲಾಮರ್ ಆಗಿ ಕಾಣಿಸಿಕೊಳ್ಳಲು ರೆಡಿ. ಆದರೆ ಎಕ್ಸ್‌ಪೋಸ್ ಬೇಡ. ಸ್ಕಿನ್ ಶೋ ನಮಗೆ ಆಗಿ ಬರೋದಿಲ್ಲ!

ಪ್ರಣೀತಾ ಕೂಡ ಇದರಿಂದ ಹೊರತಲ್ಲ. ಕಾರ್ತಿ ನಾಯಕನಾಗಿರುವ 'ಸಗುಣಿ' ಗೆಲ್ಲೋ ಲಕ್ಷಣಗಳನ್ನು ತೋರಿಸುತ್ತಿದ್ದಂತೆ, ಕೊಂಚ ಡಿಮ್ಯಾಂಡ್ ಗಿಟ್ಟಿಸಿಕೊಂಡಿರುವ ಹುಡುಗಿಗೆ ಇಂತಹ ಪ್ರಶ್ನೆಯೊಂದು ಎದುರಾಗಿತ್ತು. ಸ್ಕಿನ್ ಶೋ ಬೇಕಾಗಿರುವ ಆಫರ್ ಏನಾದರೂ ಬಂದರೆ ಒಪ್ಪಿಕೊಳ್ಳುವಿರಾ ಎಂದು ತಮಿಳು ಪತ್ರಕರ್ತರೊಬ್ಬರು ಕೇಳಿದ್ದರು. ಇದಕ್ಕೆ ಪ್ರಣೀತಾ ಕೊಟ್ಟ ಉತ್ತರ, ನನಗೆ ಅಂತಹ ಪಾತ್ರಗಳು ಹೊಂದೋದಿಲ್ಲ.

ಅದೆಲ್ಲ ಸರಿ, ನೀವೀಗ ಕನ್ನಡ, ತಮಿಳು, ತೆಲುಗು ಚಿತ್ರರಂಗಗಳಲ್ಲಿ ಗುರುತಿಸಿಕೊಂಡಿರುವ ನಟಿ. ಇವುಗಳಲ್ಲಿ ಯಾವುದಕ್ಕೆ ನೀವು ಹೆಚ್ಚು ಪ್ರಾಮುಖ್ಯತೆ ಕೊಡುತ್ತೀರಿ? ಇಂತಹ ಪ್ರಶ್ನೆ ಎದುರಾದಾಗ ಬೇಕಾದ ಸಿದ್ಧ ಉತ್ತರ, "ನನಗೆ ಎಲ್ಲವೂ ಸಮಾನ" ಅನ್ನೋದು ಪ್ರಣೀತಾಗೂ ನೆನಪಾಗಿದೆ.

ಈ ನಡುವೆ ಸುದೀಪ್ ನಾಯಕನಾಗಿರುವ 'ಬಚ್ಚನ್' ಚಿತ್ರಕ್ಕೆ ಇನ್ನೊಬ್ಬ ನಾಯಕಿಯಾಗಿ ಪ್ರಣೀತಾ ಅಯ್ಕೆಯಾಗಿದ್ದಾರೆ. ದೀಪಾ ಸನ್ನಿಧಿ ಬೇಡವೆಂದು ಬಿಟ್ಟ ಪಾತ್ರವಿದು. ಭಾವನಾ ಮತ್ತು ಪಾರುಲ್ ಯಾದವ್ ಜತೆ ಪ್ರಣೀತಾ ಕೂಡ ಒಬ್ಬ ನಾಯಕಿಯಾಗಿ ಇಲ್ಲಿ ಕಾಣಿಸಿಕೊಳ್ಳುತ್ತಿದ್ದಾರೆ. ಅದನ್ನು ಬಿಟ್ಟರೆ ಪ್ರಣೀತಾ ಕೈಯಲ್ಲಿ ಬೇರೆ ಕನ್ನಡ ಚಿತ್ರಗಳಿಲ್ಲ!
Surya Chingari
Surya Chingari

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next