ಚಂದನವನ (sandalwood)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ಚಂದನವನ (sandalwood)
ಚಂದನವನ (sandalwood)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ಎದೆಗಾರಿಕೆ-Adhithya`s next venture

+2
dragon warrior
Hatavadhi
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

ಎದೆಗಾರಿಕೆ-Adhithya`s next venture - Page 2 Empty Re: ಎದೆಗಾರಿಕೆ-Adhithya`s next venture

Post by dragon warrior Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:45 pm

The well designed posters of Edhegaarike and expressions of the film's hero Adithya is creating a big curiosity among the Kannada film fans now and certainly the expectations about the film is now raising. The film's director is Sumana Kiththoor who started off with a film like Slum Bala which lacked an engaging narration. But she did show some improvement in her second film "Kallara Santhe'.

Though these two films did not achieve a degree of success in the Box office, there is an increasing perception among Kannada film watchers that Edegaarike may finally give this young director the much needed success.

Edhegaarike is now in DTS stage, but this film which has been shot in in Bengaluru, Mumbai, Sakleshpur, Mangalore and other places is being spoken about mainly because of writer Agni Sridhar's novel of the same name. Sridhar is the dialogue writer of this film and it will certainly be an attractive element of the film. Sumana Kiththoor has also been able to get a perfect star cast for the film with talented artists like Atul Kulkarni, Achyuth Kumar, Srujan Lokesh, Dharma and Sharath Lohithashwa playing supporting roles. But it is Adithya's style and expressions which are creating a high level of expectations about the film. Akanksha who had sparkled in the film "Olave Mandara's is the heroine of the film. Sadhu Kokila is the music director.
The film may hit screens by the month end or in November.
dragon warrior
dragon warrior

Back to top Go down

ಎದೆಗಾರಿಕೆ-Adhithya`s next venture - Page 2 Empty Re: ಎದೆಗಾರಿಕೆ-Adhithya`s next venture

Post by Superstar Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Superstar Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:00 pm

Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Superstar Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:01 pm

Superstar
Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Golden Eagle Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:10 pm

Golden Eagle
Golden Eagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Golden Eagle Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:57 am

Akansha Mansurkar doesn't believe in shortcuts
Akanksha Mansurkar's debut movie 'Olave Mandara' had fetched her enough laurel to get her 'Dashamukha' and later 'Devi'. Now, she will portray a prominent role in Sumana Kittur's upcoming flick, 'Edegarike'. "I was overwhelmed and excited when I got to know that the director is a lady. Having done so many commercials and so much of work, I have never come across a female director. This movie is going to be extremely close to my heart because Sumana understood me very well and there is a great coordination between us. I want the film to click well within the audience as she has put in a lot of effort," says Akanksha.
Being the only female in the lead for 'Edegarike',the film demanded a lot of courage and performance from her, especially because she was working with talented actors like Atul Kulkarni and Aditya. The film, which has no songs, showcases the dark side of the world.
The actress is equally excited about her other film, 'Devi' starring, Madhu Bangarappa and Sneha Ullal. Having signed the film, before 'Edegarike', it has delayed its shooting. " The delay worries me especially when you have given a good performance and there is confidence that the movie will do good for you, but then everything comes to a halt," says Akanksha, adding, "Nevertheless, Kannada audience have seen my performance in 'Olave Mandare', which also took a long time to release. But when it came out, it gave me the result and I felt excellent. I am hoping the same with 'Devi'."
Coming from Dubai and based in Mumbai, the actress is currently doing only Kannada films. But she is also eyeing in other industries. "I will be targetting Telugu and Tamil industries. I had a block in my mind that I should do ten films in Kannada and then switch on to other languages. But a recent award given to me has changed my mind. Now I want to broaden my horizons. I realised that at the end of the day, we are all part of a single industry, the Indian cinema." explains this Punjabi-Sindhi kudi.
Though Bollywood is open to her, she feels that there is lot of competition with the growing number of heroines queuing up in B-Town. "It is extremely difficult to make a name there. But then again, south is equally strong and I am more than happy to be associated with this industry," she adds.
Just as she wants to get into other industries in South, she is also looking for a makeover in her future projects. "Honestly, I don't know why the characters offered to me are very conservative. I understand that it might be because of 'Olave Mandara'. But I am completely opposite than what I am on screen. Being brought up in Dubai, I understand the cultures of both the worlds. Being a model, I want to do roles, where I can be myself. I am completely opposite to the characters, what I am doing now. I want to be Akanksha on-screen and looking forward to roles where I can look glamorous," says this actress, who is yet to crack some good projects for herself.
"I don't know about others, but there is no shortcut to my success. I have climbed every step of the ladder and not missed even one. I am still new with just four films and yet to explore the industry," she concludes..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... 1-204.html
Golden Eagle
Golden Eagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Golden Eagle Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:58 am

ಎದೆಯಾಳದ ಯುದ್ಧ
ಹಿಂಸೆ, ಅಹಿಂಸೆಗಳು ಬದುಕಿನ ವಾಸ್ತವ. ಎಲ್ಲ ಸಂದರ್ಭಗಳಲ್ಲಿಯೂ ಅವು ಗುಪ್ತಗಾಮಿನಿಯಾಗಿ ಹರಿಯುತ್ತಿರುತ್ತವೆ. ಬದುಕಿನ ಅನೇಕ ದ್ವಂದ್ವಗಳನ್ನು ದಾಟಿ ಬಂದ ವ್ಯಕ್ತಿಗೆ ಜೀವನ, ತನ್ನ ದರ್ಶನ ಮಾಡಿಸುವ ಪರಿಯೇ ಬೇರೆ. ಇಂಥ ಅಪರೂಪದ ಅಸಲಿ ಕಥನವನ್ನು ಆಧರಿಸಿದ ಚಿತ್ರ 'ಎದೆಗಾರಿಕೆ'.

ಇದು ಅಗ್ನಿ ಶ್ರೀಧರ್ ಅವರ ಎದೆಯ ಗೂಡಿನಿಂದ ಮೂಡಿಬಂದ ಕಾದಂಬರಿ 'ಎದೆಗಾರಿಕೆ'ಯನ್ನು ಆಧರಿಸಿದ್ದು. ಇದನ್ನು ತೆರೆಗೆ ತರುವುದು ಒಂದು ಸವಾಲೆ. ಅದನ್ನು ನಿರ್ದೇಶಕಿ ಸುಮನ್ ಕಿತ್ತೂರು ತುಂಬ ವಿಶ್ವಾಸದಿಂದಲೇ ಸ್ವೀಕರಿಸಿದ್ದಾರೆ. ಚಿತ್ರೀಕರಣವನ್ನು ಮುಗಿಸಿದ ನಂತರ ಆ ವಿಶ್ವಾಸ ಇನ್ನೂ ಹೆಚ್ಚಿದೆ.

ಸೆಪ್ಟಂಬರ್ ಕೊನೆಯ ವಾರದಲ್ಲಿ ಬಿಡುಗಡೆಯಾಗಲು ಚಿತ್ರ ಸಿದ್ಧಗೊಳ್ಳುತ್ತಿದೆ. ಸಂಗೀತದ ಕೆಲಸ ಕೊಂಚ ಬಾಕಿಯಿದೆ. ಮನಸ್ಸಿನ ಸಂಕೀರ್ಣತೆಗಳನ್ನು ಹೇಳುವ ಕಾದಂಬರಿ ಇದಾಗಿದ್ದರಿಂದ ಪ್ರತಿ ಭಾವನೆಗಳನ್ನೂ ದೃಶ್ಯ ರೂಪದಲ್ಲಿ ತರಲು ಕಷ್ಟಸಾಧ್ಯವಾಗಬಹುದು. ಆದ್ದರಿಂದ ಪುಸ್ತಕದಲ್ಲಿ ಆತ್ಮವನ್ನು ತೆಗೆದುಕೊಂಡು ಸಿನಿಮಾ ಮಾಡಿದ್ದಾಗಿ ವಿವರ ನೀಡಿದರು.

ಈ ಮೊದಲು ಇದನ್ನು ರಾಜೇಂದ್ರಸಿಂಗ್ ಬಾಬು ನಿರ್ದೇಶಿಸಲು ಯೋಚಿಸಿದ್ದರಂತೆ. ಆದರೆ ಕಾರಣಾಂತರಗಳಿಂದ ಅದು ಸಾಧ್ಯವಾಗಿರಲಿಲ್ಲ. ಈಗ ಅವರ ಮಗ ಆದಿತ್ಯ ಚಿತ್ರದ ಮುಖ್ಯ ಪಾತ್ರದಲ್ಲಿ ಕಾಣಿಸಿಕೊಂಡಿದ್ದಾರೆ. ಆಕಾಂಕ್ಷಾ, ಧರ್ಮ, ಸೃಜನ್ ಲೋಕೇಶ್, ಶರತ್ ಲೋಹಿತಾಶ್ವ, ಗುರುದತ್, ಅಚ್ಯುತ್ ಕುಮಾರ್, ಅತುಲ್ ಕುಲಕರ್ಣಿ, ಮೇಘನಾ ತಾರಾಬಳಗದಲ್ಲಿದ್ದಾರೆ.

ಕತೆ, ಸಂಭಾಷಣೆಯನ್ನು ಅಗ್ನಿ ಶ್ರೀಧರ್ ಅವರೇ ಬರೆದಿದ್ದು. ಚಿತ್ರಕತೆಯನ್ನು ಇವರು ಹಾಗೂ ಸುಮನ್ ಸಿದ್ಧಪಡಿಸಿದ್ದಾರೆ. ಬಿ.ರಾಕೇಶ್ ಅವರ ಕ್ಯಾಮರಾ ಕೈಚಳಕವಿದೆ. ಸಂಗೀತ ನಿರ್ದೇಶಿಸಿದವರು ಸಾಧು ಕೋಕಿಲಾ.

ಜೀವನವಿಡೀ ಕೊಲೆಗಳನ್ನೇ ಮಾಡಿಕೊಂಡು ಬಂದ ಬಾಡಿಗೆ ಹಂತಕನೊಬ್ಬ ತಾನೇ ಕೊಲೆಯಾಗುವ ಪ್ರಸಂಗ ಬಂದಾಗ ಸಾವನ್ನು ಹೇಗೆ ಎದುರಿಸುತ್ತಾನೆ ಎಂಬುದು ಕತೆಯ ತಿರುಳು. ಕೊಲೆಗಾರನಿಗೆ ಕೊಲೆಯಾಗುವ ವ್ಯಕ್ತಿಯ ಮನಸ್ಸಿನ ಭಾವನೆ, ಸಂಕಟ, ತಳಮಳಗಳು ಅರ್ಥವಾಗುವುದೇ ಇಲ್ಲ. ಅದೆಲ್ಲವೂ ಅವನ ಅರಿವಿಗೆ ಬರುವುದು ತಾನು ಹತ್ಯೆಯಾಗುವ ಸಂದರ್ಭದಲ್ಲೆ. ಅದು ಅವನಿಗೆ ಬದುಕಿನ ದರ್ಶನವನ್ನು ಮಾಡಿಸಲೂಬಹುದು.

ಇಲ್ಲಿ ಕೊಲೆ ಮಾಡುವವ ಮತ್ತು ಕೊಲೆಯಾಗುವ ವ್ಯಕ್ತಿ ಪರಸ್ಪರ ಎದುರು ಬದುರಾಗುತ್ತಾರೆ, ಮಾತನಾಡುತ್ತಾರೆ, ಅನೇಕ ವಿಷಯಗಳನ್ನು ಚರ್ಚಿಸುತ್ತಾರೆ. ಆದರೆ ತನ್ನಿಂದ ಕೊಲೆಯಾಗಲಿರುವ ವ್ಯಕ್ತಿ ಆತನೇ ಎಂದು ಹಂತಕನಿಗೆ ಗೊತ್ತಿರುವುದಿಲ್ಲ. ತನ್ನ ಎದುರು ಕುಳಿತಿರುವ ವ್ಯಕ್ತಿ ತನ್ನನ್ನು ಹತ್ಯೆ ಮಾಡಲು ಬಂದಿದ್ದಾನೆ ಎಂಬುದು ಕೊಲೆಯಾಗುವ ವ್ಯಕ್ತಿಗೂ ಗೊತ್ತಿರುವುದಿಲ್ಲ. ನಿಜಾಂಶ ಗೊತ್ತಾದಾಗ ಇವರಿಬ್ಬರ ನಡುವೆ ಮೂಡುವ ಭಾವನೆಗಳ ತಾಕಲಾಟವನ್ನು ಅಗ್ನಿ ಶ್ರೀಧರ್ ತುಂಬ ರೋಚಕವಾಗಿ ವಿವರಿಸಿದ್ದಾರೆ. ಇದರ ನಡುವೆ ಅಧ್ಯಾತ್ಮದ ಝರಿಯೂ ಹರಿಯುತ್ತದೆ. ಇದೆಲ್ಲವೂ ಇಷ್ಟರಲ್ಲೇ ಪ್ರೇಕ್ಷಕರಿಗೆ ನೋಡಲು ಸಿಗುತ್ತದೆ.

ಅಮಾನುಲ್ಲಾ ಬಚ್ಚನ್, ಎಂ.ಎಸ್. ರವೀಂದ್ರ ನಿರ್ಮಾಪಕರು. 'ಎದೆಗಾರಿಕೆ'ಯು ಕಲಾತ್ಮಕ ಹಾಗೂ ಕಮರ್ಷಿಯಲ್ ಚಿತ್ರಗಳ ನಡುವಿನ ಸೇತುವೆಯಾಗಲಿದೆ ಎಂಬ ವಿಶ್ವಾಸ ಇವರಲ್ಲಿದೆ.

ದಂಡುಪಾಳ್ಯದವರು ಹಂತಕರಲ್ಲ
'ದಂಡುಪಾಳ್ಯದವರು ಒಂದೇ ಒಂದು ಕೊಲೆಯನ್ನು ಮಾಡಿಲ್ಲ. ಅವರು ಬರೀ ಕಳ್ಳರಷ್ಟೆ. ಕಳ್ಳತನ ಮಾಡುವಾಗ ಮನೆಯವರು ಎಚ್ಚರಾದರೆ ಓಡಿಹೋಗುತ್ತಿದ್ದಂಥ ಜನ. ಆದರೆ ಬೇರೆಯವರು ಮಾಡಿದ ಕೊಲೆಗಳನ್ನು ಭ್ರಷ್ಟ ಅಧಿಕಾರಿಗಳು ಇವರ ಮೇಲೆ ಹಾಕಿದರು...'

ಹೀಗೆ ಹೇಳಿದವರು ಬೇರೆ ಯಾರೂ ಅಲ್ಲ, ಪಾತಕ ಜಗತ್ತನ್ನು ಹತ್ತಿರದಿಂದ ಕಂಡ ಅಗ್ನಿ ಶ್ರೀಧರ್. 'ಎದೆಗಾರಿಕೆ' ಚಿತ್ರದ ಪತ್ರಿಕಾಗೋಷ್ಠಿಯಲ್ಲಿ ಅವರು ಇದನ್ನು ಘಂಟಾಘೋಷವಾಗಿಯೇ ಹೇಳಿದರು. ಒಂದಿಡೀ ಊರಿನ ಜನರನ್ನು ಕೊಲೆಗಾರರೆಂದು ಬಿಂಬಿಸಿದರ ಬಗ್ಗೆ ಅಸಹ್ಯವೆನಿಸುತ್ತದೆ ಎಂದರು.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... 619336.cms
Golden Eagle
Golden Eagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Golden Eagle Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:59 am

ರೇಜರ್, ಗುಲಾಬಿಯ ಎದೆಗಾರಿಕೆ
`ಆ ದಿನಗಳು` ಗುಂಗಿನಿಂದ ನಿರ್ದೇಶಕಿ ಸುಮನಾ ಕಿತ್ತೂರು ಇನ್ನೂ ಹೊರಬಂದಿರಲಿಲ್ಲ. `ಎದೆಗಾರಿಕೆ` ಚಿತ್ರದ ಹೆಸರಿನ ಬದಲು `ಆ ದಿನಗಳು` ಎಂದರು. ಅವರು ಹಾಗೆನ್ನಲು `ಆ ದಿನಗಳು` ವರ್ಚಸ್ಸು ಕಾರಣವಂತೆ. ಆದರೆ ಅದರ ಕತೆಗೂ ಎದೆಗಾರಿಕೆಯ ಕತೆಗೂ ಭಿನ್ನತೆ ಇದೆಯಂತೆ. ಅಲ್ಲಿನ ಕೆಲವು ಪಾತ್ರಗಳೇ ಇಲ್ಲಿ ಮೂಡಿ ಬಂದರೂ ಅವು ಬಹಳಷ್ಟು ಮಾಗಿವೆಯಂತೆ.

ಅಗ್ನಿ ಶ್ರೀಧರರ ಎದೆಗಾರಿಕೆ ಕೃತಿಯಲ್ಲಿ ಬರುವ ಸೋನ ಎಂಬ ಪಾತ್ರದ ಸುತ್ತ ಚಿತ್ರದ ಕತೆ ಹೆಣೆದುಕೊಂಡಿದೆ. ಚಂದ್ರಶೇಖರ ಕಂಬಾರ, ದೇವನೂರು ಮಹದೇವ ಮುಂತಾದ ಸಾಹಿತಿಗಳು ಕೃತಿಯನ್ನು ಚಿತ್ರ ಮಾಡಲು ಪ್ರೋತ್ಸಾಹಿಸಿದ್ದು, ಹಿರಿಯ ರಂಗ ನಿರ್ದೇಶಕ ಸಿ. ಬಸವಲಿಂಗಯ್ಯ ಎದೆಗಾರಿಕೆಯನ್ನು ರಂಗರೂಪಕ್ಕಿಳಿಸಿದ್ದು ಚಿತ್ರಕ್ಕೆ ಮೂಲ ಪ್ರೇರಣೆ.

ಹಾಗೆಂದು ಪುಸ್ತಕದಲ್ಲಿರುವ ಎಲ್ಲಾ ಕತೆಯೂ ಚಿತ್ರದಲ್ಲಿಲ್ಲ, ಬದಲಿಗೆ ಅದರ ಆಶಯವನ್ನು ಹಾಗೆಯೇ ಇಟ್ಟುಕೊಂಡು ಸುತ್ತಲೂ ಹೊಸತೊಂದು ಕಟ್ಟಡ ಕಟ್ಟಲಾಗಿದೆಯಂತೆ.

`ಎದೆಗಾರಿಕೆ`ಯನ್ನು ಚಿತ್ರವಾಗಿ ತರಬೇಕು ಎಂದುಕೊಂಡವರಲ್ಲಿ ಹಿರಿಯ ನಿರ್ದೇಶಕ ರಾಜೇಂದ್ರಸಿಂಗ್ ಬಾಬು ಕೂಡ ಒಬ್ಬರು. ನಾಲ್ಕೈದು ವರ್ಷಗಳ ಹಿಂದೆಯೇ ಈ ಬಗ್ಗೆ ಅವರಿಗೆ ಹೊಳೆದಿತ್ತಂತೆ. ಶ್ರೀಧರ್ ಬಳಗವೇ ಅದನ್ನು ತರುತ್ತಿರುವುದು ತಿಳಿದು ಖುಷಿಯಾಯಿತಂತೆ. ಕನ್ನಡದಲ್ಲಿ ಕತೆಯಿಲ್ಲ ಎನ್ನುವವರು ಇಂಥ ಪುಸ್ತಕಗಳನ್ನು ಓದಬೇಕು ಎನ್ನುವುದು ಅವರ ಮಾತು.

`ಎದೆಗಾರಿಕೆ`ಗೆ ಅವಕಾಶ ದೊರೆತಾಗ ನಟ ಆದಿತ್ಯ `ವಿಲನ್` ಚಿತ್ರದಲ್ಲಿ ಮಗ್ನರಾಗಿದ್ದರು. ಸಕಲೇಶಪುರದಲ್ಲಿ ಚಿತ್ರೀಕರಣ ನಡೆಯುತ್ತಿತ್ತು. ಸೋನಾ ಪಾತ್ರವನ್ನು ನಿರ್ವಹಿಸಬೇಕಿದೆ ಎಂದು ತಂದೆ ಬಾಬು ಅವರಿಗೆ ವಿಷಯ ತಿಳಿಸಿದಾಗ ಅವರು ಕಣ್ಮುಚ್ಚಿ ಒಪ್ಪಿಕೊಳ್ಳಲು ಸೂಚಿಸಿದರಂತೆ.

ನಟ ಧರ್ಮ ಚಿತ್ರದಲ್ಲಿ ಮುತ್ತಪ್ಪ ರೈ ಪಾತ್ರ ಮಾಡುತ್ತಿದ್ದಾರೆ. ಮತ್ತೊಬ್ಬ ನಟ ಸೃಜನ್ ಲೋಕೇಶರಿಗೆ ಸೈಯದ್ ಬಚ್ಚನ್ ಅವರ ಪಾತ್ರ. ಎರಡೂ ಜೀವಂತ ಪಾತ್ರಗಳೇ. ಧರ್ಮ ಹಾಗೂ ಸೃಜನ್‌ಗೆ ಈ ಪಾತ್ರಗಳನ್ನು ನಿರ್ವಹಿಸುವುದು ಸವಾಲಿನ ಕೆಲಸವಾಗಿತ್ತು.

`ಸ್ಲಂಬಾಲ` ಮತ್ತಿತರ ಚಿತ್ರಗಳಲ್ಲಿ ಅಭಿನಯಿಸಿದ್ದ ಧರ್ಮ ಈ ಅವಕಾಶವನ್ನು ಉತ್ತಮವಾಗಿ ಬಳಸಿಕೊಂಡಿದ್ದಾರಂತೆ. ಸೈಯದ್ ಪಾತ್ರದಿಂದ ದೊರೆಯಬಹುದಾದ ಮನ್ನಣೆಯ ನಿರೀಕ್ಷೆಯಲ್ಲಿದ್ದಾರೆ ಸೃಜನ್.

ಚಿತ್ರದ ಕುರಿತು ಆಳವಾಗಿ ಮಾತನಾಡಿದ್ದು ಅಗ್ನಿ ಶ್ರೀಧರ್. ಅವರ ಪ್ರಕಾರ ಸರಿ ತಪ್ಪಿನ ತೂಗುಯ್ಯಾಲೆಯ ಕತೆ ಇದು. ನೆತ್ತರ ಲೋಕದ ಸೋನನಿಗೆ ಪ್ರೀತಿಯ ಬಳ್ಳಿಯೂ ಉಂಟು. ಕತ್ತು ಕುಯ್ಯುವ ರೇಜರ್ ಜತೆಗೆ ರಮಿಸುವ ನಲ್ಲೆಯೂ ಉಂಟು. `ಒಲವೇ ಮಂದಾರ` ಚಿತ್ರದ ಮೂಲಕ ಗಮನ ಸೆಳೆದ ಆಕಾಂಕ್ಷಾ ಸೋನನ ಮನದನ್ನೆಯಾಗಿ ಕಾಣಿಸಿಕೊಳ್ಳುತ್ತಿದ್ದಾರೆ.

`ಆ ದಿನಗಳು` ಚಿತ್ರದಲ್ಲಿ ಶ್ರೀಧರ್ ಪಾತ್ರದಲ್ಲಿ ನಟಿಸಿದ್ದ ಅತುಲ್ ಕುಲಕರ್ಣಿ ಇಲ್ಲಿಯೂ ಅದೇ ಪಾತ್ರ ನಿರ್ವಹಿಸುತ್ತಿದ್ದಾರೆ. ನಟ ಅಚ್ಯುತ್ ಕುಮಾರ್ ಮುಂಬೈ ಉದ್ಯಮಿಯ ಪಾತ್ರವೊಂದರಲ್ಲಿ ಕಾಣಿಸಿಕೊಳ್ಳುತ್ತಿದ್ದಾರೆ. ಬರುವ ಸೆಪ್ಟೆಂಬರ್‌ನಲ್ಲಿ ಚಿತ್ರ ತೆರೆ ಕಾಣುವ ಸಾಧ್ಯತೆಗಳಿವೆ.

ನಿರ್ದೇಶಕ ಓಂಪ್ರಕಾಶ್ ರಾವ್, ನಿರ್ಮಾಪಕ ಎಂ.ಎಸ್. ರವೀಂದ್ರ ಪತ್ರಿಕಾಗೋಷ್ಠಿಯಲ್ಲಿ ಹಾಜರಿದ್ದರು.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... &menuid=16
Golden Eagle
Golden Eagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Golden Eagle Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:01 am

Golden Eagle
Golden Eagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Golden Eagle Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:03 am

Golden Eagle
Golden Eagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Golden Eagle Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:03 am

Golden Eagle
Golden Eagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Golden Eagle Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:04 am

Golden Eagle
Golden Eagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Golden Eagle Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:05 am

Golden Eagle
Golden Eagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Golden Eagle Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:05 am

Golden Eagle
Golden Eagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Golden Eagle Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:06 am

Golden Eagle
Golden Eagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Surya Chingari Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:28 pm

Surya Chingari
Surya Chingari

Back to top Go down

Post by Surya Chingari Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:30 pm

Surya Chingari
Surya Chingari

Back to top Go down

Post by Surya Chingari Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:32 pm

Surya Chingari
Surya Chingari

Back to top Go down

Post by Surya Chingari Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:37 pm

Surya Chingari
Surya Chingari

Back to top Go down

Post by Surya Chingari Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:39 pm

Surya Chingari
Surya Chingari

Back to top Go down

Post by Surya Chingari Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:40 pm

Surya Chingari
Surya Chingari

Back to top Go down

Post by Surya Chingari Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:44 pm

Surya Chingari
Surya Chingari

Back to top Go down

Post by Surya Chingari Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:45 pm

Surya Chingari
Surya Chingari

Back to top Go down

Post by Surya Chingari Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:45 pm

Surya Chingari
Surya Chingari

Back to top Go down

Post by Surya Chingari Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:49 pm

Surya Chingari
Surya Chingari

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum