ಚಂದನವನ (sandalwood)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ಚಂದನವನ (sandalwood)
ಚಂದನವನ (sandalwood)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ranna Releasing soon

3 posters

Go down

Ranna Releasing soon Empty Ranna Releasing soon

Post by Goodman Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:25 pm

Ranna will be sudeep's next blockbuster after manika Laughing Laughing Laughing

Goodman

Back to top Go down

Ranna Releasing soon Empty Re: Ranna Releasing soon

Post by Devaraj Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:46 pm

Ranna will be sudeep's next mega flop after manikya Razz Razz Razz

Devaraj

Back to top Go down

Post by Golden Eagle Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:06 am

challenge accepted lets see will goodman or devaraj wins ............
Golden Eagle
Golden Eagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Golden Eagle Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Golden Eagle
Golden Eagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Golden Eagle Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:09 am

Golden Eagle
Golden Eagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Golden Eagle Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:10 am

Golden Eagle
Golden Eagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Golden Eagle Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:11 am

Golden Eagle
Golden Eagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Golden Eagle Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:12 am

Golden Eagle
Golden Eagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Golden Eagle Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:17 pm

Sudeep's Next Movie Director Nandakishore - Exclusive

Nandakishore, Sudeep

Sudeep's next film after Manikya has been confirmed. It will be for producer Chandru, who has been waiting for Sudeep's call-sheet for years. The director will be Nanda Kishore, who made his directorial debut with the successful Victory.
The official announcement of the film could be made this month itself when the audio of Manikya is expected to be released. Sources said that Nanda was ready with a plot for several month which Sudeep had agreed to. Nanda Kishore is now ready with the script and already started pre-production work.
It was expected that after Manikya, Sudeep would do a film for Soorappa Babu directed by KS Ravikumar. But with Ravikumar getting ready to direct Rajinikanth, this film is postponed by six months. The shooting for the film by Nanda will be completed by then.
Golden Eagle
Golden Eagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Golden Eagle Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:18 pm

Sudeep signs his next film

Sandalwood actor Sudeep has already confirmed his next film after Maanikya. Apparently, the actor will be acting in a project produced by by Chandru, who has been waiting for Sudeep's call-sheet for years. Nanda Kishore, whose directorial debut was Victory, is said to be thedirector of this film.

Reports suggest that the official announcement of the film might be made this March, during the audio launch of Maanikya. Sources also seem to have said that Nanda Kishore had a story idea in mind several months ago, which Sudeep was already impressed by. Now though, we hear that pre-production work has already begun.

While rumours suggested that Sudeep would do a film for Soorappa Babu after Maanika, seems like the facts have now either changed or were different all along. But with Ravikumar getting ready to direct Rajinikanth, this film is postponed by six months. The shooting for the film by Nanda will be completed by then.
Golden Eagle
Golden Eagle

Back to top Go down

Golden Eagle
Golden Eagle

Back to top Go down

ಚಂದ್ರಶೇಖರ್‌ ಬಿಂದಾಸ್‌, ನಂದಕಿಶೋರ್‌ ಆಕ್ಷನ್‌-ಕಟ್‌

ಈಗಾಗಲೇ ಸುದೀಪ್‌ ಅವರಿಗಾಗಿ ಸಿನಿಮಾ ನಿರ್ಮಿಸಲು ಸಾಲುಗಟ್ಟಿ ನಿಂತಿರುವ ನಿರ್ಮಾಪಕರ ಸಂಖ್ಯೆಗೇನೂ ಕಮ್ಮಿಯಿಲ್ಲ. ಸುದೀಪ್‌ ಡೇಟ್ಸ್‌ಗಾಗಿ ವರ್ಷಗಟ್ಟಲೆ ಕಾಯುತ್ತಿರುವ ನಿರ್ಮಾಪಕರು ಇಂದಿಗೂ ತಾಳ್ಮೆಯಿಂದ ಇದ್ದಾರೆನ್ನುವುದೇ ವಿಶೇಷ. 'ಮಾಣಿಕ್ಯ' ಸಿನಿಮಾ ಚಿತ್ರೀಕರಣ ಬಳಿಕ ಹೊಸ ಸಿನಿಮಾದಲ್ಲಿ ನಟಿಸುವುದಾಗಿ ಹೇಳಿಕೊಂಡಿದ್ದರು ಸುದೀಪ್‌. 'ಮಾಣಿಕ್ಯ' ಬಹುತೇಕ ಮುಗಿಯುತ್ತಾ ಬರುತ್ತಿದ್ದಂತೆಯೇ, ಸುದೀಪ್‌ ಈಗ ಹೊಸ ಸಿನಿಮಾದಲ್ಲಿ ನಟಿಸಲು ಗ್ರೀನ್‌ಸಿಗ್ನಲ್‌ ಕೊಟ್ಟಿದ್ದಾರೆ. ಅದು 'ಬಿಂದಾಸ್‌' ಚಂದ್ರಶೇಖರ್‌ ನಿರ್ಮಾಣದ ಚಿತ್ರವೆನ್ನುವುದು ಹೊಸ ನ್ಯೂಸು.

ಈಗಾಗಲೇ ಚಂದ್ರಶೇಖರ್‌ ಅವರನ್ನು ಕರೆದು ಮೇನಲ್ಲಿ ಡೇಟ್ಸ್‌ ಕೊಟ್ಟಿರುವ ಸುದೀಪ್‌, ಸಿನಿಮಾಗೆ ತಯಾರಿ ಮಾಡಿಕೊಳ್ಳುವಂತೆ ಸೂಚನೆ ನೀಡಿದ್ದಾರಂತೆ. ಈ ಬಗ್ಗೆ ಖುಷಿಯಿಂದ ಹೇಳಿಕೊಳ್ಳುತ್ತಾರೆ ನಿರ್ಮಾಪಕ ಚಂದ್ರಶೇಖರ್‌. 'ಏನೋ ಒಂಥರಾ' ನಂತರ ಯಾವ ಚಿತ್ರವನ್ನೂ ಕೈಗೆತ್ತಿಕೊಳ್ಳದೆ, ಸುದೀಪ್‌ ಅವರ ಸಿನಿಮಾ ನಿರ್ಮಾಣ ಮಾಡುವ ಸಲುವಾಗಿ ಇಷ್ಟು ವರ್ಷ ಕಾದು ಕುಳಿತಿದ್ದ ಚಂದ್ರಶೇಖರ್‌, ಈಗ ಮೇನಲ್ಲಿ ಪೂಜೆ ಮಾಡಲು ತುದಿಗಾಲ ಮೇಲೆ ನಿಂತಿದ್ದಾರೆ.

ಇನ್ನು, ಸುದೀಪ್‌ ಚಿತ್ರವನ್ನು ನಿರ್ದೇಶಿಸುತ್ತಿರೋದು 'ವಿಕ್ಟರಿ' ಖ್ಯಾತಿಯ ನಂದಕಿಶೋರ್‌. ಈ ಮುನ್ನ ಸುದೀಪ್‌ ಅಭಿನಯದ, ಚಂದ್ರಶೇಖರ್‌ ನಿರ್ಮಾಣದ ಚಿತ್ರವನ್ನು ತಮಿಳಿನ ಪೇರರಸು ನಿರ್ದೇಶಿಸುತ್ತಾರೆ ಎಂದು ಸುದ್ದಿಯಾಗಿತ್ತು. ಈಗ ಆ ಜಾಗಕ್ಕೆ ನಂದಕಿಶೋರ್‌ ಬಂದಿದ್ದಾರೆ. 'ಸುದೀಪ್‌ ನನ್ನ ಗುರು. ಅವರ ಸಿನಿಮಾ ನಿರ್ದೇಶಿಸುತ್ತಿರುವುದು ನನ್ನ ಅದೃಷ್ಟ. ನಾನು ಸುದೀಪ್‌ ಅವರಿಗಿನ್ನೂ ಕಥೆ ಹೇಳಿಲ್ಲ. ಈಗಾಗಲೇ ಸ್ಕ್ರಿಪ್ಟ್ ವರ್ಕ್‌ ಜೋರಾಗಿಯೇ ನಡೆಯುತ್ತಿದೆ. ಸದ್ಯಕ್ಕೆ ಟೈಟಲ್‌ ಬಗ್ಗೆಯೂ ಯೋಚಿಸಿಲ್ಲ. ಇದೊಂದು ಪಕ್ಕಾ ಕಮರ್ಷಿಯಲ್‌ ಸಿನಿಮಾ ಆಗಿರುತ್ತೆ. ಅದರಲ್ಲೂ ಅವರ ಅಭಿಮಾನಿಗಳಿಗೊಂದು ಸಖತ್‌ ಸಿನಿಮಾ ಕೊಡುತ್ತೇನೆ. ಸುದೀಪ್‌ ಅವರ ಸಿನಿಮಾ ನಿರ್ದೇಶಿಸುತ್ತಿರುವುದು ನನಗೊಂದು ಸವಾಲಿನ ಕೆಲಸ. ಹಾಗಾಗಿಯೇ, ಎಲ್ಲವನ್ನೂ ತಯಾರಿ ಮಾಡಿಕೊಂಡೇ ಫೀಲ್ಡ್‌ಗಿಳಿಯುತ್ತೇನೆ. ಚಿತ್ರದ ನಾಯಕಿ ಸೇರಿದಂತೆ ಇನ್ನುಳಿದ ಕಲಾವಿದರ ಆಯ್ಕೆ ನಡೆಯಬೇಕಷ್ಟೇ' ಎನ್ನುತ್ತಾರೆ ನಂದ.ಇನ್ನು ಅವರು ಶರಣ್‌ ಅಭಿನಯದಲ್ಲಿ ನಿರ್ದೇಶಿಸುತ್ತಿರುವ 'ಅಧ್ಯಕ್ಷ' ಬಹುತೇಕ ಮುಗಿದಿದೆಯಂತೆ. 'ಸದ್ಯಕ್ಕೆ 'ಅಧ್ಯಕ್ಷ' ಶೇ.70 ರಷ್ಟು ಚಿತ್ರೀಕರಣ ಮುಗಿದಿದೆ. ಈ ಸಿನಿಮಾ ಮುಗಿಯುತ್ತಿದ್ದಂತೆಯೇ ಸುದೀಪ್‌ ಅವರ ಸಿನಿಮಾಗೆ ರೆಡಿಯಾಗುತ್ತೇನೆ. ಅರ್ಜುನ್‌ ಜನ್ಯಾ ಸಂಗೀತ ನೀಡಲಿದ್ದಾರೆ. ಉಳಿದಂತೆ ಸುಧಾಕರ್‌ ಕ್ಯಾಮೆರಾ ಹಿಡಿಯಲಿದ್ದಾರೆ. ನನ್ನ ಟೀಮ್‌ ಇಟ್ಟುಕೊಂಡೇ ಸುದೀಪ್‌ ಸಿನಿಮಾವನ್ನೂ ಮಾಡುತ್ತಿದ್ದೇನೆ. ಆ ಚಿತ್ರದಲ್ಲಿ ಒಂದಷ್ಟು ಹೊಸ ಪ್ರತಿಭೆಗಳೂ ಎಂಟ್ರಿಕೊಡಲಿವೆ. ನನ್ನೊಂದಿಗೆ ನನ್ನ ಸಹೋದರ ತರುಣ ಹಾಗೂ ನನ್ನ ತಂಡ ಜತೆಯಲ್ಲಿರಲಿದೆ. ಮೇನಲ್ಲಿ ಚಿತ್ರಕ್ಕೆ ಚಾಲನೆ ದೊರೆಯಲಿದೆ' ಎಂದು ವಿವರ ಕೊಡುತ್ತಾರೆ ನಂದಕಿಶೋರ್‌.
Golden Eagle
Golden Eagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Golden Eagle Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:19 pm

This week, the buzz in Gandhinagar was that namma Kichcha Sudeep's next would be a directorial venture -- the Kannada remake of the Telugu hit Attarintiki Daredi. Sudeep whose last directorial Maanikya, which was also a remake, is still in theatres, is believed to be acting in this venture. Sources in Gandhinagar, though, say that this may not be true, as the actor may not be ready to invest that much time towards making another film, instead of just completing some of his acting commitments.

In the past, Sudeep had told TOI that directing is a tough job and requires him to set aside at least a year for production. In fact, in the past several months, there have been reports that Sudeep was in discussion for a bilingual with Tamil director Perarasu. He has also been quoted as saying that he wanted to make a four-language historical fantasy starring Suniel Shetty and Arjun Rampal. Yet another report said that another film with the Varadanayaka team was on the cards.

Amid all this is Sudeep's commitment to host a second season of Kannada Bigg Boss, as well as playing villain in Ilayathalapathy Vijay's next. While the actor himself has been tweeting that discussions are on for a remake of Attarintiki Daredi, he said that nothing has been confirmed. It would be interesting to see what Sudeep will actually do next.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Golden Eagle
Golden Eagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Golden Eagle Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:20 pm

Sudeep favours remake movies

Remake movies are an increasing trend in Kannada film industry off late and the number of remake movies has been multiplying with every year.

Not just the B-list actors but the top notch actors of the industry have been finding enormous success with remake movies. Be it Darshan who has to his kitty the maximum number of remake films
Versatile actor, Crazy star Ravichandran also doesn’t mind directing or acting in remake movies and that’s the reason he has off late been involved in remake movies. The latest to join the bandwagon of remake film makers is Abhinaya Chakravarthy Kichha Sudeep.

Kichha Sudeep has been riding high on success with Manikya being declared a super hit. The actor appeared on screen after a long time with his own directorial project and made sure he was successful with his venture. Manikya which was the remake of the Telugu Blockbuster Mirchi, found success instantly and even after three weeks of its release, is running houseful at the theatres.

Seems like Sudeep has found his success mantra and therefore has now geared up to direct another family entertainer which is alleged to be a remake from another Telugu super hit movie Attarintiki Daaredi.

If sources are to be believed then Sudeep, is said to have mediated the talks and has helped the producer Annayya Chandrashekhar in acquiring the remake rights.

The sources also confirm that the angry young man will be directing this remake movie as well and the movie is said to be launched in the next month, while the hunt for the lead actress is still on.
Golden Eagle
Golden Eagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Golden Eagle Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:22 pm

Madhoo in Kannada remake of 'Attarintiki Daaredhi'

Actress Madhoo, who recently made her southern comeback with Tamil romantic-comedy "Vaayai Moodi Pesavum", has been signed on for the yet-untitled Kannada remake of recent Telugu blockbuster "Attarintiki Daaredhi". Madhoo will reprise the role of Nadiya from the original. "I start shooting from August for the Kannada remake of 'Attarintiki Daaredhi'. I will be playing Nadiya's role in the remake," Madhoo told IANS. Kannada superstar Kiccha Sudeep will be stepping into the shoes of Pawan Kalyan to play the lead in the remake. An "excited" Madhoo said: "I love the paint on my face and camera looking into my eyes." Sudeep, who has successfully helmed several recent Telugu hits such as "Mirchi", "Singam" and "Vikramarkudu" in Kannada, is likely to direct the remake as well. The rest of the cast is expected to be finalised soon.
Golden Eagle
Golden Eagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Golden Eagle Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:23 pm

Hansika Motwani rejects Sudeep!

Sandalwood film industry was abuzz with rumours that Hansika will play Sudeep's lady love in his upcoming venture — the remake of the Telugu film Attarintiki Daredi. Previously, the actress has worked opposite Puneeth Rajkumar
However, Hansika was quick enough to rubbish these rumours. "Rumours going around that I have signed a Kannada movie ..Not true !havnt signed any Kannada flim . Will keep u all posted with my next ," tweeted the actress.

While there has been no confirmation about the actresses being confirmed from Sudeep's side, industry insiders feel that the filmmakers are considering Hari Prriya, Shanvi Srivastava and Rachita Ram.
Golden Eagle
Golden Eagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Golden Eagle Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:37 pm

Golden Eagle
Golden Eagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Golden Eagle Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:54 pm

Golden Eagle
Golden Eagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Golden Eagle Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:55 pm

Sudeep's Ranna changed Madhoo's life!

It must feel good to be back. But were you always planning to come back after marriage?
I never thought I wanted to work again. But when you're a film artiste, it doesn't matter what you do and how you do, you'll always remain an artiste. The way I function is I give more than what I have to in what I choose to do. When I chose to become a wife, mother and raise a family, it was almost impossible for me to think of anything else other than running my home. But the need to be an artiste and to do what I know best made me realise very soon whether if I do another film or not, but this is what I love doing. And eventually when my children grew up, my husband said, "As long as the children don't suffer and the home doesn't miss you too much, you try and do what you like".
When you made the decision to act again, did you ask yourself what kind of roles you'd like to take up...
Most actors look forward to something best in their comeback roles. When people started coming to me with fantastic roles, they'd tell me that I'll be required for 25 days or a month, and travel somewhere for the shoot. Invariably at that time, I couldn't take it up. I only took up roles which required just a few days to shoot. Instead of looking for the roles, I started looking at how many days will someone need me for a project. It's not the right way to start working again, but I just couldn't be away from my family for too long. After working in Vaaya Moodi Pesavum (2014) and Ranna (shoot is on), I realised the importance of doing good roles and not worry about how many days I need to set aside. Now, I give prime importance to the roles that are offered to me. If I'm working, I might as well do something that gives me immense satisfaction.
It must be challenging for a yesteryear popular heroine to land good roles post marriage...
Honestly, I know 20 years have passed since I played a heroine, and a whole new life has happened for me with marriage and children. But even today, I don't see myself as somebody who has aged. I still see myself as a young heroine, but I know a lot has changed since I played a heroine the last time. What I expect today is the role of a main protagonist in a very nice story like Ranna. I still see myself as a heroine, who need not always be 18 or 20.When I say heroine, I'm referring to the main char acter in a movie. Why can't a heroine be a middle-aged lady? I know I can't change the way the industry functions or the audience, but I feel I should get those kinds of roles. And definitely such roles are very hard to come by. The roles that easily come by are of the mother of the hero or heroine. It's a huge battle in my mind if I want to take up such roles, but I've understood in the last two years that there can be something nice about these roles too, and I need to look for them. Everybody talks about English Vinglish, but it's just a one-off film. I can't think of many such films. But I haven't fixed any set rules for myself and whatever any director envisions for me and thinks it'll be good, I'll do it if I like it. I really look forward to playing strong characters. I love doing comedy, playing the sad woman or even the angry woman. I think it's difficult to find good roles when you set boundaries and rules.I've duly avoided all that because I'm keen on continuing working and not remain too critical about the roles.
But most yesteryear heroines, barring a few, easily get typecast in mother roles...
I'm sure none of my contemporaries or senior heroines like Sridevi, Madhuri, Juhi and Raveena want to play mother roles. But if the protagonist of the movie happens to be a mother, I don't think any of us would have a problem with that. I don't have a problem being a mother on screen, because I'm one in real life. But what concerns me is when I play a mother with no purpose. When most directors come with the mother's role what they mean is that I have no role to play apart from being in favour of or against the relationship between the hero and heroine. I recently did a Telugu movie called Anthaku Mundu Aa Tharavatha where I was the mother of the heroine, but I loved my role because it was backed by a separate story that runs parallely with the main story of the lead actors. My story may have been small, but I was the protagonist in it.
Isn't it easier for someone who's a mother in real life to reprise the same role on the screen as well?
It's easier for me to accept it because I'm a mother anyway. But roles usually come to someone the way the director sees him or her. People always saw me as the girl-next-door but I get super excited if someone came to me with a negative role. In my movie Pehchaan, in the early 90s, I played a bar girl who does things usually actresses don't like doing. I took up the role that was refused by many top heroines at that time. I still consider it as one of my best roles and proudly remember it as my favorite film. In acting, you have to transcend your own limitations. There was another movie where I was supposed to play a gay psychotherapist.The film didn't happen, but my friends asked me why I would want to play a gay woman. But I asked them why the discrimination. It's a character about somebody's emotions and I would like to be the voice against such discrimination. I love exploring other dimension of human beings. So many negative thoughts cross my mind, but why do I always get to be the good girl. That's why I'm slowly opening up to character roles as it allows you to cover wide spectrum in terms of performance.
Are you happy with the way you've been received on your comeback?
I'm happy because it started with a small step. When I started acting again, my intentions were different but now they're changing. I'm slowly becoming greedy. When I did my first film on return, my only intention was that I was out of the house for just five days. Today, I'm greedy for better and lengthier roles. And since I'm feeling like that, I'm sure the change will eventually happen.Initially, I didn't have the time and inclination, so I started small. Now, I'm waiting for better things because I'm ready.
Family must've played a great role in letting you don the greasepaint again...
I belong to a very liberal and progressive family. My husband says, "Who am I to tell you what to do. I don't own you.You're my partner and friend". I'm proud to be part of such a family. But I personally don't like to be absent from my family members' lives. I always like to be around them and because of this kind of unity, it's little difficult at times for me to manage. They're very supportive and I want everyone in my family to be happy doing what they're doing. But if i'm not around for them when they need me the most, I don't think anybody is going to be happy.
By becoming greedy for better and lengthier roles, won't you miss being around your daughters?
When I go to work, my mother-in-law is always around them. Even though I have an efficient team of staff members at home, my daughters are mostly looked after by my mother. I keep in touch with them on a daily basis. When I take up a project and give away dates, it's always in consultation with everyone at home. I make sure my mother and mother-in-law will be in town when I'm out shooting.And that there are no important school activities I end up missing and make sure my husband is not travelling. I take care of these minor adjustments before I step out. Thankfully, thus far there hasn't been a single instance where I had to cancel and reschedule shoot.God has been very kind in this regard.
Do you also discuss your roles with your family; say your daughters and husband?
When I take up a role, I'm usually so excited that I can't stop talking. I tell them, but they're not my deci sion makers. Anything I sign is absolutely based on my intuition. I do discuss with them the story and about my character, but in the end, I decide whether to take up a role or not. Let's talk about Ranna. It's funny you're playing an aunt to an actor (Sudeep) who is nearly as old as you.Some friends of Sudeep had come to the sets once. As he was introducing me, he said, "Meet my glamorous aunt" (laughs).What's exciting about Ranna is the fabulous role I got to portray. In fact, today, I owe all my greediness to Ranna. Till I did this film, I was very satisfied with playing small roles. My intention was to quickly finish shooting and run back to my family. But all that has changed with Ranna, which made me realise that that you can be a character artist and yet play plum roles. The experience of working in this film was awesome. Any comeback artiste can proceed in two ways in their careers.When you come back having worked with some great film-makers, you meet these young directors and tell them that they can't teach you because you've worked with the legends. This is one kind of attitude. But my attitude while working on Ranna was, 'Listen, I may have worked with the legends, but I love your new style and I want to learn. What is that I can learn from you because I've been away from the industry for so many years.' I learnt so much from director Nanda Kishore. As an artiste, it's important to work in tandem with your director and quickly adapt to his or her style of filmmaking.

What next?

At the moment, I'm talking to many people and I've not accepted any project for reasons of my own. I'm waiting for Ranna to release and I feel it has given me the confidence to not rush into signing any project and wait for better opportunities.I really want something better. I want to add value to any project that I'm associated with and not just merely accept a role because I'm available.
'I can play any character, if Mani Ratnam is my director'...
I've told Mani sir it's my dream to work with him again. The only reason being, a) he's one of the greatest filmmakers of our country he understood me and gave me something no other filmmaker has ever. In Roja, I never acted. I didn't do anything special or different. But the way he portrayed my character and made me do things made it the best performance of my career. In my opinion, I can play any character if he's my director. Since I'm back in movies, I think nobody else can give me a better character than Mani sir.
Golden Eagle
Golden Eagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Golden Eagle Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:55 pm

Golden Eagle
Golden Eagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Golden Eagle Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:57 pm