ಚಂದನವನ (sandalwood)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ಚಂದನವನ (sandalwood)
ಚಂದನವನ (sandalwood)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is KFI shining in all aspects

Go down

Is KFI shining in all aspects Empty Is KFI shining in all aspects

Post by Hatavadhi Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:13 pm

I have been activly watching Devlopments in and around KFI for almost 6-7 years.Every year we use to see couple of movies running very well and i use to think we will have great year ahead only to be disspointed.KFI suddenly seem to be running out of heroes and qaulity of films barring few were not even average standards.This was almost repeating year after year.But to me 2012 suddenly has started to appear rosy for several of reasons.

a)Good experimentation has started in kannada film industry.i never thought we could see days of a watching a 3D kannada film.yeah one might argue of quality of KVSS,but undoubtedly KFI has started a very good trend in midst of machu kochu movies.

b) Big Stars Puneet-Darshan-Sudeep have now become extreamly conscious of their image and now are doing good quality movies.ex - Sarathi by Darshan,Vishuvardhana by sudeep and hudugaru by puneeth.I am eagerly waiting for yaare koogadali film.i dont care about their remakes,swamakes films.Yes,swamake films always bring proud,but good remakes are always better than pathetic swamakes.in this aspect,we can see these stars are now trying for better and better things.Thats a good sign.

c) No more New directors are catching easiest route of making machu kochu movies for their debut.I can suddenly see a list of New directors who are putting great effort in making their movies.Be it A p Arjun,pawan kumar,srinath(rambo),shashank.I believe bachan of shashank and bruce lee of Ap Arjun will definatly be watchable.Thats a good sign.we need these directors to increase the overall quality of kannada movies.One great movie for a industry does not make it great.10 Good movies make it good industry.Thats what we want and i think this is the most promising aspect of kannada film indutsry right now.This is the sole reason i am upbeat this year.sidlingu of siddaraju was a great attempt.

d) Our directors are now getting smart.They are copying intelligently.Suddenly i have observed increased activity in copying korean and English movies.Almost 95-98% kannada audience never sees Korean-english movies and hence it never goes noticed.Instead it is pulling more and more people to theatres.Steal but smartly has creeped in KFI.

e) All the movies are taking good opening and good movies are being treated with great respect.Imagine Addhuri running for 100 days in 15 theatres?Rambo with sharan getting great opening.Thats a healthy sign.Yes we had Mungaru maLe and Duniya in 2008.Even they were signs of good things to come.And in some aspects they have proved right.songs prior to 2008 was untolerable.Today kannada songs have become more peppy and melodius.

I think with comming years kannada film industry can only improve from here.I no more see a question mark on our industry.I just hope we get heroes like yash and Dhruv sarja in the same league of Popular tri star and our industry will start shinging much brighter with good movies throughout the year.What do you think guys?
Hatavadhi
Hatavadhi

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum